Great for story-telling, colouring, cutting activities and playing at home.
WARNING: adults please note the use of scissors should be supervised appropriately according to age.
What you will need:
- An A4 printout of the mark template [BELOW] on paper (or copy or draw your own)
- A piece of card as big as the template and thin enough to bend
- A pencil
- Coloured pens, paints or crayons
- A piece of string or elastic long enough to go round your head
- Glue the A4 template onto the card
- Cut round the template and card together
- Stick down any loose edges
- Cut out holes for the eyes (*may require adult help with this step)
- Cut 2 holes either side of the face for the string or elastic to go through. One method is to poke the scissors carefully through first and then make the holes bigger and smooth-edged by pushing a pencil through (*may require adult help with this step)
- Colour in your mask as brightly as you like, think patterns, creatures, boldness and life!
- Tie the string or elastic on one side
- Test how tight you need it to fit your head, then tie it to the other side
Happy beavering! Share a photo with your mask on and join our colony at The Lodge! Send your pics to firstname.lastname@example.org or tag us @BeaverTrust on social media